Esh in Israel

I'd like to tell you this blog makes you the Robin to my Batman, along, in spirit, on a great quest against a furious, unnameable evil, but really, you're more the Larry Appleton to my Balki Bartokamous, there to laugh when I make idiotic cultural mistake after idiotic cultural mistake.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Skype information, part I

I signed up for skype, so if you want to call and not pay the rates for my cell phone (and have a computer), you can connect computer-computer with skype, for free.

My login: david.riemenschneider

I'm probably going to register for a phone number, so you can call me when I'm in my room, around my computer. I'll also be able to make calls out for dirt cheap, so that's that.

Things are hopefully on the downward slope... still some missiles firing, but things seem to be quieting down. Just the fact that Olmert is using the term "ceasefire" in public is a good sign.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one. If only Hezbollah cared about the word "cease-fire", too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home