Esh in Israel

I'd like to tell you this blog makes you the Robin to my Batman, along, in spirit, on a great quest against a furious, unnameable evil, but really, you're more the Larry Appleton to my Balki Bartokamous, there to laugh when I make idiotic cultural mistake after idiotic cultural mistake.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A way to contact me in Eretz Israel

I just got the information for my already-ordered cell phone in Israel, so feel free to call, if you have the notion. Unlike American phones, you can receive calls without any cost.

Your expected number/s are:
0526538032This number can be reached from the USA/Canada by dialing 011-972-526538032
  • To reach the phone/s from other countries dial: <972>

  • Dialing the USA/Canada : 00-1-


  • Of course, e-mail will, as always, be good too. Just write!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home