Esh in Israel

I'd like to tell you this blog makes you the Robin to my Batman, along, in spirit, on a great quest against a furious, unnameable evil, but really, you're more the Larry Appleton to my Balki Bartokamous, there to laugh when I make idiotic cultural mistake after idiotic cultural mistake.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Safe in Jerusalem

Well, in my room at Hebrew U, which is definitely a big step down from my deluxe single-with-bathroom in Haifa, but I guess is better than nowhere. I don't have bedding, so I guess I'll have to go look for that stuff after dinner. It's really hard to think of this as anything more than a huge inconvenience, but at the moment, it's the only perspective I can take and still stay sane.

Hopefully Jerusalem will remain a safe place, and hopefully a safe return to Haifa is in the imminent future. I can only hope, because I don't have an alternate gameplan right now.

Anyway, I'll be on my phone all night, or drop me an e-mail. There is wireless in the room, which is really great.

Much love,

David

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Lucky said...

David,

I am watching the news I am hoping that you are alright. I'll keep you and Israel in my prayers.

Claire

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home